Thursday, January 5, 2012

Why when your doing good for yourself people hate?

It's crazy when my life was going down hill and I felt like forget school everyone in my family encouraged me to do better. Now I changed my life and now school is my number 1 priority.And now its like where is all the people that were encouraging me to do better its like they dont want me to go no further. Its a reason I say that now let me tell you, im in med isting and when I finish in a couple months im starting LPN school.. Well I have a family member that does not want me to go. keep in mind someone who at first encouraged me to do better. I sit and try to think of reasons why I should not go but I cant think of any. Really there is no reason everything in going good in my life. What do yall think?

No comments:

Post a Comment