Saturday, January 7, 2012

I REALLY need to know this...PLEASE answer!?

I had an eating disorder. It went on for a long time. No, you do not have one and if you think in your mind that it would be cool for people to think you had one you have problems. It is not cool and I about killed myself from it. I am 5ft 8in and lost down to 90 lbs. I kept a secret journel of everything I would eat or drink each day. Trying to make yourself throw up once or twice isn't a disorder, but you need to stop and stop it now. I got to the point to where throwing up was controlling me, if I didn't do it, it ate at me until I did. So then I just stopped eating all together, if I ate even a cracker, I'd feel so fat. If people told me to eat and that I needed to gain weight, I'd get really defensive because I thought they just wanted me to be fat. Thank God I'm over that now. I'm blessed to even still be here. Stop it before it does become a habbit. Best of luck to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment