Saturday, January 7, 2012

Ever noticed that people use yahoo too dependantly?

Hi and BOY am I glad that I am not the only one who has noticed this trend. They want an answer and they want YOU to do the research when they would be better off doing it themselves. Plus, people no longer know how to spell correctly. As you stated above in your question, most of what is written is not even proper English. You don't even need google to answer the question if you bookmark the reference pages that you will need to know the things that you are asking. There are tons of reference sites to obtain answers to many things, like I use Medline for any medical questions that I have. It is a site that doctors use to look things up.It would,most certainly, answer "how many band aids"-LOL! I am so glad that someone has asked this question. I thought that I was the only one who noticed this happening. Thank you, thank you and, again, thank you. I hope that your life is a great one!

No comments:

Post a Comment