Sunday, January 1, 2012

Unexplained pain and symptoms?

Ok, so long story short, i have had a lot of symptoms and no one has figured it out yet. this is my 2nd bout of this. It starts with abd pain, both abdominal and pelvic and is now in my back. It feels like my kidneys...Food does not effect the pain and it is always there. It lasted about 6 weeks last time and has been going on 3 weeks already this time. I have had a Ct scan, endoscopy, and us and everything has been normal. The only thing that has shown this time is some blood in my urine per my dr. I went thismorning for some bloodwork..urinalysis and such. Also checking my thyroid. I had a high t3 level back in june around the same time as the last bout...I also have been peeing an awful lot lately, bladder always feeling full. No pain or burning or anything tho. I have noticed my hair is falling out more than normal too and i seem to have sporatic pains in my joints....please any advise what direction to look....feel bad all the time and in much pain!

No comments:

Post a Comment