Sunday, January 1, 2012

Is this normal if im pregnant?

long story put short my period was 4th jan eneded 9th jan my partner went dr 9th they said have on 11th day of her cycle on 15th jan we did he didnt at all for 2 whole weeks we then had on 15th. im keeping tract of my period and by the sounds of it i should come on about 30th jan but before a period starts a week before my are very very sore but nothing this month they are a tiny bit sore on the nipple but on top of the its very tough and hard my have deffintly swollen and when i was ovulating i got that clear stickt discharge so i past ovulation that was 9 days ago or summit but yesterday night i went loo and found more of this discharge i dont know if it was clear or not it looked like it but it was sticky like ovulation discharge i just wiped twice and it went is this a sign of pregnancy also past 9 days i got really angry for no reason please help no rudeness xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment