Sunday, January 1, 2012

I've been told I have no feelings......?

I HATE St. Valentine's Day. I really really do. I think that it is just one of those days where you can swerve off your diet to eat chocolate until your sick...kinda like St. Patty's day without the drinking. Or a couple having until neither can move. It's just another one of those Hallmark holiday's that you have to have someone special in order to celebrate. Well what if we don't have someone special or if we always get broken up with right around then? What day is there for us lonely single people in the world? Sure when I was little my parents used to buy my sister and I stuff for V-day, but now it has no meaning. Don't you couples get your anniverseries to celebrate and candy and dimonds on???

No comments:

Post a Comment