Thursday, January 5, 2012

Does anyone know where stolen acuras from Riverdale, NY go?

Ladies and gents, please if you have any inspiring words for the girl who treasured her stolen Acura Integra please please feel free....I cant stop crying. Its that stupid emotional attachment to cars that some of us get. We maintain our cars well, talk to them, tell them how good of a job they do on flooded roads or snow....well, my baby integra was stolen Friday night. Im sure I wont see her again, but I could really use some comforting in this area. First time Ive had my car stolen. She was all I owned and took such good care of. Some people view cars as cars, so if this is you you truly cant appreciate the bond between an owner and their car. If anyone has any inspirational thoughts/advice Id truly appreciate it. I cant stop breaking down into tears that i will never see her again...

No comments:

Post a Comment